Jim Burrill's Poetry Page
After over forty years writing computer code, I needed something to occupy my mind after I retired. (Retiring was not my
idea; the government decided to cut funding to Computer Science research.) So, much to my surprise I started writing poetry.
I hope you enjoy at least one of my poems. Any positive comments can be sent to here.
A few notes:
- In 2007 I was still working.
- I joined a writing group in 2009.
- In 2010 I wrote a novel and then helped build an addition to my house.
- Since 2011 I have been learning music theory.
- Poems marked with a I are included in Jim's Jottings Vol. I.
- Poems marked with a II are included in Jim's Jottings Vol. II.
(Last Changed: December 9, 2016.)